Yard & Pavilion Rentals
Our 2-acre property in historic Elora is available for rent at the Elora Centre for the Arts
North Yard with Pavilion
Our new pavilion in the yard will be ready for Summer 2023!
- Brand new ‘MacDonald Pavilion’ in the 2-acre yard at the Elora Centre for the Arts
- Beautiful green space in the heart of downtown Elora, across from Bissell Park (75 Melville Street)
- Capacity for up to 20 – 700 chairs/blankets – smaller events most welcome!
- Property also includes pathway with art installations, benches, picnic tables, bicycle parking and maps
Pavilion and North Yard
- pavilion stage (approx. 26 feet wide x 16 feet deep)
- storage closet for event use
- removeable side walls (wood slats)
- moveable yard fencing, stage risers and event stanchions available
- full yard maximum capacity for a performance in the pavilion = 20 – 700 chairs/blankets.
- smaller events most welcome!
- perfect for all kinds of performances and activities! Puppet show, storytime, choral singing, acoustic performances, community theatre,
South Yard with Art Pathway
- This area features and art pathway with sculptures, picnic tables and benches
- Directly across the street from Bissell Park, on the Grand River
We live and work in a beautiful historic community, and we love our neighbours! There are some sound guidelines and restrictions in place for anyone booking the pavilion. We will provide a full Sound Agreement to all users, however please be mindful that events in the pavilion have sound restrictions:
- regular “Type 1” performances or events in the pavilion must be in the range of 80-100 DBA (maximum 100 DBA, averaged over several minutes and measured from between 50-100 feet from the stage). Sound meter tests are required.
- performances with little/no amplification are welcome. This “Type 2” performance or event (if amplified at all) must stay within the range of 60DBA-89DBA (averaged over several minutes and measured from between 50-100 feet from the stage). Sound meter tests are required.
- “Type 3” performances or events are limited to 3 per year (events/performances up to 105 DBA) . Please inquire. Special requirements in this case to notify our neighbours.
- ECFTA requires that all amplified performances (all 3 Types above) end by 10PM.
Cost & Reservations:
- Please contact us for inquiries and reservations by filling out the form below