Let’s make a creative difference in our community. Together.
There are many exciting programs and projects that make a difference in our community, and need your help to make them happen! There’s a variety of ways you can help support the work we do in the community, and match them to your passion or interest.
GIVING ON PURPOSE. FOR A PURPOSE.
- Support our next Planet Youth outreach program in support of youth mental health. The theme for 2020 is #therealselfieproject where art and self reflection are key components to the challenge. This is an outreach program with elementary and high school students in our community, and culminates with an art exhibition in the gallery. Read more.
- Support our weekly Supportive Arts program for adults 18+ with learning (dis)abilities. This program combines art and music, in partnership with the Elora Singers. Read more.
- Sponsor our elementary school outreach program where we “take art on the road” to inject art instruction and creative benefits into our local school curriculum. Read more.
- Support school and community group filed trips where kids and adults experience an interactive and creative experience.
- Sponsor our creative art based outreach program for youth recovering from addiction, in partnership with Portage Addiction Centre. Read more.
- Help send a kid to camp to experience the benefits of creative exploration during the summer, or sponsor a permanent art installation made by camp kids. Read more.
- Sponsor an art exhibition or interactive experience in our gallery that engages locals and tourists to engage with creativity in innovative and new ways. Read more.
- Become a sponsor our summer weekend festival Creative Spark in the Yard, engaging visitors and community members through artisans, artists, makers, musicians and food! Read more.
To view or print a menu of giving options, with various levels of impact and investment options, click here.
To view photos and stories of impact click here.
HOW TO GIVE
There are two easy options for giving:
- Donate on-line through CanadaHelps.org
- Stop by or call our office and we can help with the details (visa, cheque, e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Elora Centre for the Arts is an independently owned, Registered Charitable Organization.
Charitable Registration Number: 86123 1314 RR0001
Our mission is to develop and strengthen a non-profit arts and cultural centre that promotes, teaches and nourishes the creation and appreciation of the arts through educational programs, exhibitions, rehearsals and performances that are accessible to everyone.
Please contact us if you have any questions. 519-846-9698 or email: email@example.com