Submission Criteria for Exhibitions
The Elora Centre for the Arts is a not-for-profit charitable organization that promotes and uplifts the work of artists. One of the ways we do that, is by selecting and installing quality exhibitions in our gallery.
The Elora Centre for the Arts welcomes submissions from artists for solo and group exhibitions. We accept proposals from emerging, mid-career and established artists and curators working in all styles and mediums and across disciplines.
To submit your work for consideration, please include the following information:
- – Indicate if you are inquiring about a group or solo exhibition
- – Summarize the style and medium you / your collaboration works with
- – CV/artist bio(s) with links to your website(s) or attach images of your work for reference and an artist statement
- – A brief summary of what ties the work together, the idea/message behind the work you want to present
- – Explain what the contents of the exhibition would be (# of pieces, types and sizes), and any technical requirements or installation considerations
Other information to include in your application:
- Name, address, phone number of main contact for submission
To view a gallery floorplan please click here.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for consideration, please send all of the above information in ONE email package as outlined above to email@example.com . If you are applying for a group exhibition, please assign one person in your group as the contact person for the submission and correspondence.
To view past exhibitions or view photos of work installed in the gallery, please visit our past exhibition page here.